Wednesday 2 November 2016

#03 STUDYING


Hi, everyone. It has been ages since I posted last time… I apologise that I totally forgot to update. From now on, I would like to be active, so could you leave a comment for me please? Haha

Anyway! More than seven months have passed since I started studying English in ICTE… time flies. So this time, I would like to write about my studies at ICTE. 
To meet students’ need, ICTE has various courses for us – General English (GE), English for Academic Purpose (EAP) and English for International Business Communication (EIBC). I have studied in all of these classes, so I think I know the differences well if I am correct. Going back to the end of March, studying in GE was the first session for me. As it was the first time, I remember everything was new, every day was busy, everywhere was mysterious but everyone was kind. I admit I managed to settle down rather than to learn English. However, since I started studying in EAP, things have changed. Because all the students from Kansai University were preparing for the IELTS test, I reckon we were obsessed with the IELTS, IELTS and IELTS… I really realised that IT IS HARD TO LEARN ENGLISH! Well, I could not pass the exam, which means I could not have the opportunity to study at UQ, but I never think I am poor – now I am proud of staying at ICTE. In EAP2, I completed the hardest assignment ever – writing 750 words with eight references. And now in EIBC, I am studying how to write a proposal, a dissatisfied email and more. For those reasons, Can I say I did study well in ICTE? haha

1 comment:

  1. I think you've studied really well and you should be proud of yourself and it's great that you are proud of being an ICTE-UQ student!

    ReplyDelete